Holiday Rentals Cape Town by Accommodation Daddy is run by Rose & Greg Wood and is a boutique holiday booking company where you can book an apartment, holiday home or beach villa. We've been around since 2002 and have been entrusted by 1000's of tourists with the booking of their holiday accommodation for the last 11 years.
For contact information see CONTACT US, otherwise read further about what we offer.
- Your destination is Cape Town -
Your destination is Cape Town -- the most scenic, sophisticated and well-run city in Africa (some of us would say the southern hemisphere) -- and your experience of this beautiful city will hinge almost entirely on your choice of accommodation.
Natural beauty, convenience and full functionality, good value and privacy are all inherent in the quality accommodation from Rentals Cape Town.
- Decisions Decisions -
We have around 250 villas, beach cottages, holiday homes and luxury apartments available to rent out in the best districts and suburbs of Cape Town- with another 50 or so currently being added to our letting menu.
- Exclusive Locations -
Camps Bay, Clifton, Bantry Bay scenically beautiful blend of rocky Atlantic coast, gentle beaches and stark mountainscape is the setting for our gracious yet extravagant villas and tastefully over-the-top designer beach bungalows.
Victoria and Alfred|Cape Town Waterfront (known locally as just the Waterfront or V & A) is home to the V & A Waterfront Marina: high-end and high-tech apartments in a secure and central setting right in Table Bay Harbour.
Green Point, Cape Town Central and De Waterkant Old school City of Cape Town overlayed with arty flavours and big budget development has given rise to stylish and affordable apartments right in the urban fray.
- Good taste expects Good Value -
“Finding accommodation that’s just right is straightforward through Rentals Cape Town”
Here’s why you can expect well-priced luxury rental accommodation in Cape Town:
- As professional agents in the tourism letting and accommodation business we act as a direct connection point between the you and the best accommodation providers. By accommodation providers we mean the owners/managing agents of the villas, apartments and vacation homes that makes up our property portfolio here.
- We are continuous customers to our accommodation providers - our ongoing dealings with them means we receive preferential pricing and discount structures.
- Freedom to compare - we can shop around between the providers without the constraints of conforming to just one property list and pricing structure.
- You’ll pay the same if you go direct to the owner - the best way to keep things fair and understandable is to employ consistent and justifiable costing structures. Paying commission on top of your accommodation brings no added sense of satisfaction so we deal with properties that have consistent pricing based on their real attributes no matter who you get it through.
- Our costs are lower- our overheads consist of data and communications and maintaining our Rentals Cape Town website and supplier network. That’s it.
And with access to properties we have on offer approaching nearly a hundred and consistent bookings this means less financial pressure on the owners/managers and better overall prices for our visitors. A highly rated hotel in Cape Town, Camps Bay or the V & A Waterfront would easily cost two to four times more than our comparable offerings.
- We're Flexible -
Self cater: A plethora of good restaurants, quality merchandise from gourmet and organic food stores and markets, big brand supermarkets and a fully equipped kitchen of your own give you endless menu versatility that any hotel would find impossible to match, for a lot less.
Or self indulge: get a personal chef and let those fresh ingredients and good Cape wines get fashioned into unforgettable eating experiences.
Central: Camps Bay, the V & A Waterfront, Clifton, Green Point, De Waterkant and Cape Town central are all contained within a roughly 5km radius that encompasses a vast amount of entertainment, restaurants, shopping and world class natural attractions.
Or slightly remote: Llandudno is about 12km from Cape Town and clings to sheer rocky mountainsides set around two secluded bays. Lavish beach homes perfect for some soul revitalisation whilst discovering this dramatic part of the Cape Peninsula.
Our function is presenting you with the best rental apartment or holiday villa available in Cape Town, assisting you with your choice, completing the booking and ensuring that your place to stay is ready and lives up to your expectations for the duration of your visit.